'Cinematic Dialogue' is a 4.6 GB sample library of spoken word samples intended to add a cinematic dimension and ambience to your productions and recordings. The library contains dialog from vintage movies, documentaries, historic speeches and NASA's archives.
The dialogue is arranged into categories such as Sci-fi, Drama, and Horror movies, Computers and Technology and NASA archives.
This library is a very useful tool for producers of any genre. All of the dialogue samples in this pack are taken from the public domain and therefore are free of copyright or the copyright has expired.
The term 'public domain' indicates that these materials are public property, and available for anyone to use for any purpose.
This library is over 4.6 GB in size with 340+ Audio Samples.
'Cinematic Dialogue' includes:
• Historic Speeches: Some of the most important and historic speeches of our time
• NASA Archives: Mission control transcripts from various NASA missions
• Technology: Clips from computer and technology documentaries
• Vintage Cinema: Cinematic spoken word atmospherics and narrative from
• Vintage Drama: Dramatic and tension building narravtive from vintage cinema
• Vintage Horror: Vintage horror movie dialogue and spooky movie narrative
• Vintage Sci-Fi: Vintage science fiction movie narrative