The creator of this library has collected musical toys and instruments of the past 40 years and has searched out and found some of the coolest sounding children’s instruments. This collection exhibits some of the most rare, unusual, and unique sounding keyboards and toys ever made.
The library was professionally recorded with each instrument mic'd up and painstakingly recorded to create multi format sampler banks that really recreate the lo-fi authenticity of the real thing. Among some of the instruments recorded are xylophones, glockenspiels, music boxes, musical toys, a variety of very cool, cheap, plastic keyboards, pianos, drum and percussion and many more.
The library is in multiple formats for easy integration into your productions. The collection is an absolute must have for any producers of any genre who is looking to think outside of the box & have an arsenal of fresh & unusual sounding instruments.
This multi-format library is over 4.41 GB in size. Recorded 44.1 kHz // 24-Bit. Containing 2630+ Audio Samples.
'Plastic Toy Instruments' includes:
• Drum Loops: Drum loops from various toy keyboards and drum machines
• Drum One-Shots: One shot drum sounds from various toy keyboards and drum
• Instrument Multi-Samples: 1960s Xylophone, Glokenspiel, Music Box, Stylophone, Toy Guitar, Toy Sax, Trumpet FX, Vintage Xylophone, Wooden Xylophone, and Metal Xylophone
• Keyboard Multi-Samples: Including; K-Saki, MSM, M-Tel, Musico, My Song Maker, Pinkle, Song Max, Spookie Sounds, and Warped Tone Keyboards Musical loops from keyboards and nursery rhymes
• Musical Loops: Including 1980s Tone, Grand, Broken, Electronic, and Vintage Pianos
• Piano Multi Samples
• Sound FX: One shot sound FX from various toys and keyboards
• Toy Percussion: Various percussive hits
This product is intended for use by recording artists, songwriters, producers, engineers, D.J.'s, recording studios and sound designers. The Digital Redux libraries will aid you in creating your demos, records, remixes, commercials, jingles, post productions, sound tracks for film, theatre, musicals, live performance, computer games and multimedia productions.