Critical Drum & Bass Vol 1 Demo.mp3
'Critical Drum & Bass Vol 1' from Enei and Loopmasters is here! Reinforce the studio walls and steady your speakers in preparation for the arrival of one of Russia's most exciting producers. This pack simply goes off, it captures the good, the rough and the ugly, with sinister pads, moving piano riffs, and more.
'Critical Drum & Bass Vol 1' also includes old school rolling melodies, and serious heavy-weight bass from big subs to deep, dirty Room Shakers and then topped off with an incredible selection of breaks. This pack covers styles from past to present and will live long into the future.
Hailing from St. Petersburg in Russia, it was way back in 2003 that a young Alexey Egorchenkov first got the taste for his musical drug, Drum & Bass. Like many others before him he became hooked, dabbling with his own production and DJing soon after.
Taking the artist name Enei, his career began to blossom, giving him star status in his beloved Russia.
2007 saw Enei earn his first official release on the Dutch label Fokuz and quickly followed more imprints on labels such as Blu Saphir and Cyanide.
Whilst his productions and profile began to grow, a certain eagle-eyed label boss renowned for his supreme A&R skills, kept close tabs on him and it wasn't long before the phone call was made and Kasra secured the first Enei release for Critical Music at the end of 2010. The rest as they say, is history.
Inside 'Critical Drum & Bass Vol 1' you will find 586 MB of 24-Bit samples, with 116 loops at 170 to 172 BPM and 92 One-Shots samples.
Also included are 36 ready-to-play patches for Kontakt, Halion, SFZ, and Reason NN-XT compatible soft samplers.
Apple Loops, Reason ReFill and Ableton Live versions are available to purchase separately.
In detail, 116 loops made up of 25 bass loops, 40 drum loops, 31 music loops, 14 percussion loops, 6 shuffle groove loops, 41 drum hits, 16 bass hits, 6 vocal shots, 18 FX and 11 pads.
If you're a fan of the Critical Records label or indeed a fan of Drum & Bass then this brand new inspiring copyright-free sample collection will ensure your productions stand out.
Whether used alone or complimented with other D&B sound libraries, you can be sure it has been thoroughly rinsed and tested by the Loopmasters' in-house team and quality stamped with the Loopmasters standard that you'd expect from their Artist series.
Format Options Explained:
• Zip (main) format includes Acidized WAV and REX2 Loops – all single (non-looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NN-XT, and EXS24 soft samplers.
• Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, and EXS24 soft samplers.
• Reason ReFill format includes WAV and REX2 Loops – all single (non-looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NN-XT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads' Reason.
• Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre-Warped WAV Loops and REX2 Loops – all single (non-looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
• 586 MB
• 24-Bit Quality
• 25 Bass Loops
• 14 Percussion Loops
• 6 Shuffle Loops
• 40 Drum Loops
• 31 Music Loops
• 41 Drum Hits
• 16 Bass Hits
• 6 Vocal Hits
• 18 SFX
• 11 Pad Hits
• 119 REX2 Files
• 36 Soft Sampler Presets for Kontakt, Halion, EXS24, NN-XT and SFZ Formats