'Heavier 7 Strings' from Three-Body Technology proudly presents a real time playable sample-based virtual instrument thats brings back Heavy Metal to your productions. Equipped with a complete effects rack and a patterns library, this Metal style guitar library has everything you need.
The love for music, and a desire to create innovative studio technology was the mainspring that made 'Heavier 7 Strings' possible. With total of four years in the making, using only top quality equipment, more than 10,000 samples were painstakingly recorded in 24-Bit Quality and 48kHz. To top it all off, 'Heavier 7 Strings' comes with a self-developed sampler with no compromise on sound quality.
The Effect Rack:
What is the first thing to do when one starts a virtual guitar? Usually it is to bypass all built-in effects, as they are mostly too primitive for any serious work. However, the effect rack provided in 'Heavier 7 Strings' is complete and of production-level quality, not just a toy.
19 Heavy Metal Effect Modules, Screamer, EQ12, AMP, Flanger, Pingpong delay, etc. 16 amps with styles from Heavy Metal to clean sounds, processing sample rate up to eight times. 66 cabinet IRs, four can be mixed simultaneously with different delay, volume and phasing. Preset manager allows you to store your own effect presets, along with 200 factory presets.
MIDI Patterns Library:
'Heavier 7 Strings' contains a number of 200 predefined MIDI patterns, together with effect rack configuration. The style of these patterns ranged from Metal, Rock, Pop, Clean, and along with non-rhythmic noise and ambient sounds. All these patterns can be dragged into host DAWs, and users can define their own patterns by MIDI clip.
200 factory MIDI patterns together with effect rack presets. Various styles including Metal, Rock, Pop, Clean, along with non-rhythmic noise and ambient sounds. Draggable into host DAWs. Users can define their own patterns by dragging MIDI into the project.
Samples and Sampler:
The sampler used in 'Heavier 7 Strings' is self-developed, no third-party samplers were used.
• Windows 7/8/10
• Intel Core Duo/AMD Athlon 64
• SSE 4 or Higher
• 4 GB RAM
• 10 GB Free Hard Drive Space
• VST 32-Bit/VST 64-Bit
• AAX 32-Bit/AAX 64-Bit on Windows
It has following characteristics:
• Direct read from disk
• Shared sample buffer between instances to reduce memory consumption
• Automatic fade out on disk-read overtime to avoid clicks & pops.
• Built-in DSP Engine
• A built-in DSP engine named 'THRASH' (Tonal/Harmonic Reconstruction and Shaping) is included in 'Heavier 7 Strings' to provide various tone adjusting functions.
• Plus Infinity RR: in addition to 16x recorded RR at maximum, random timbre and envelope changes are applied on samples to provide more vivid RR playing
• True doubling: two guitars playing simultaneously on left and right channel, each has individual random note delay and RR selection.
• Sample-based LFO: modulate sample pitch with pitch curves extracted from real-world vibrato playing. This technique is adjustable in both degree and frequency, and is more realistic than just modulate the pitch by sine/ triangle wave.
• Dynamically recoups the formant during pitch-bend.
• Digitally emulated tone knob and pickup switch;
• Adjustable tension and resonance.
• Infinite Sustain
• Hammer-on & Pull-off
• Legato Slide In/Out
• Pinch Harmonics
• Palm Mute
• Picking Noise
• Polyphonic Legato
• 24 'inspiration keys' (to directly trigger specially played sounds/complex performances)
• String & Fretboard Position
• Up/Down Picking
• Strumming: Deduce Complete Chord from Part of Composing Notes
• Trigger Power Chords from Root Note
Delivery & Installation Process:
You can download, install and activate this product immediately after placing your order. You will receive the downloadable product, serial number and/or activation and installation instructions with your order confirmation. Please check our complete range of Virtual Instruments.