'Anil Chawla & Dale Anderson: Global Tech House' is a fantastic Tech House sample collection from Dale Anderson and Anil Chawla, two of House music’s most impressive DJ/producer combinations. Beatport darlings with a truly international following, Anil and Dale are a fine example of the UK's current electronic renaissance.
As producers, their daring forays into worldwide Dance Culture have earned them plaudits aplenty. Anil and Dale are noted for a musical diversity that cuts across the deepest and darkest Percussive House, to a tougher 4AM club sound that borders the line between House and Techno.
Their track entitled "Leftorium", became one of the biggest Global Underground releases ever, staying in the Beatport top 10 for four months and garnering a nomination for Best Deep House track in the website's Beatport Awards. Following on from this success, the pair were asked to put together the first ever Global Uunderground Sample Pack, as well as mix the "GU Classics" compilation for the iconic brand.
Now Dale and Anil have compiled a fresh collection of Global Tech House grooves, samples and sounds which have all been produced in their studio in Mumbai, and which are destined to grace multiple future Dance chart releases over the coming months.
This sample pack reflects the production diversity of this duo. Loopy, Melodic, Tribal and Techy, the pack offers a wide range of elements to work with and layer into your own unique productions. Think Fanciulli, Marco Carola or Loco Dice, and you're in the right ballpark.
This pack includes deep and percussive Drum Loops split into layers for maximum flexibility, Tuned Percussion for that Tribal feel, Minimal bass loops, Techy Vox, Atmospheric Chord Riffs, Minimal Jazzed Pianos, Percussive Elements and much more. This is a great Tech House pack for producers merging all forms of popular House sounds.
In detail, 'Anil Chawla & Dale Anderson: Global Tech House' weighs in at over 800 MB and includes 685 loops between 124 and 128 BPM, with 272 Loops and 413 One-Shot samples in total.
Also included are 65 ready-to-play patches for Halion, Kontakt, EXS, SFZ and Reason NN-XT soft samplers. Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live pack versions are also available to purchase separately.
You get 62 Bass Loops, 135 Drum Parts, 75 Music Loops, 103 Bass Tones, 170 One-Shot Drum Samples, 26 FX, 94 Instrument Sounds, plus 20 Vocal Samples. Sample the future of Tech House with Anil Chawla and Dale Anderson!
Format Options Explained:
• Zip (main) format includes ACIDized WAV and REX2 Loops and all single (non looping) sounds and sampler patches for Kontakt, Halion, NN-XT, and EXS24 soft samplers.
• Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and REX2 Loops and all single (non looping) sounds and sampler patches for Kontakt, Halion, NN-XT, and EXS24 soft samplers.
• Reason Refill format includes WAV and REX2 Loops and all single (non looping) sounds and sampler patches for NN-XT and Kong. Comes as a .RFL compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
• Ableton Live Pack format includes pre-warped WAV Loops and REX2 Loops and all single (non looping) sounds and sampler patches for Ableton's Sampler. Comes as an .ALP File, only for use within Ableton Live.
• 24-Bit Quality
• 821 MB
• 62 Bass Loops
• 135 Drum Loops
• 75 Music Loops
• 25 Multi-Sampled Bass Instruments
• 170 Drum Hits
• 26 FX Shots
• 25 Multi-Sampled Synth Instruments
• 20 Vocal Hits
• 278 REX2 Files
• 65 Soft Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, EXS24, NN-XT and SFZ Formats
Apple Loops, Ableton Live and Reason Refill packs available separately.