'Deep House & Garage Vol 2' comes hot off the Loopmasters' press as the second funky instalment of samples, with a fresh re-load of royalty-free sonic inspiration aimed at all producers of Underground Bass music. This pack comes jammed with a brand new collection of freshly swung beats, deep pumping basses and uplifting melodies.
'Deep House and Garage Vol 2' sees the welcome return of producer Scott Diaz for another bumpy dextrous edition of highly infectious beats, bass and musical inspiration for producers who like it Deep and Underground.
Once again, Scott has fired up the vintage keyboards, including the Juno 106 and the classic bass mono synth, the Roland SH-101 to produce an authentic collection of production ready sounds and loops with each sample expertly guided though modern high end equipment including TL Audio Valve Compressor and Apogee converters for maximum dance floor impact.
Expect to hear heavily swung beats, classy organ and chord stabs, production-ready instruments alongside full fat bass lines, and silky smooth SFX.
'Deep House & Garage Vol 2' weighs in at over 1 GB and includes 393 Loops at 124 BPM plus 319 Single Shot Samples, with 52 ready-to-play soft sampler patches formatted for EXS, Halion, Kontakt, SFZ and Reason NN-XT Samplers.
The collection is also available in Apple Loops, Ableton Live Pack and Reason ReFill to purchase separately.
The pack also features 81 Drum loops, which have been broken down into single kick, snare, clap, hi-hat and percussion layers, making it easy for you to build your own drum tracks - allowing for individual beat control and endless creative possibilities.
All single sounds in this pack have been tagged ready to use in Native Instrument's Maschine, making locating the sounds within the Maschine browser effortless.
In detail, producers should expect to find 1.18 GB of 24-Bit quality samples including 71 Bass Loops, 124 Separate Drum Instrument Loops, 81 Full Drum Loops, 32 SFX Loops, 54 Music Loops, 11 Pad Loops, 10 Bass Multi-Sampled Instruments, 6 Multi-Sampled Synth Instruments, 16 SFX Hits, 20 Synth Stabs, 115 Drum Shots, 342 REX2 Files and 22 ready-to-play soft sampler patches formatted for EXS, Halion, Kontakt, SFZ and Reason NN-XT Samplers.
Inspired by artists such as Dusky, Huxley, Medlar and James Dexter, and labels such as Lost My Dog, Large Music and Local Talk, this collection gives you all the tools to create inspiring Deep Funky productions, so check the demo and sample 'Deep House and Garage Vol 2' today!
Format Options Explained:
• Zip (main) format includes ACIDized WAV and REX2 Loops – all single (non-looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NN-XT, and EXS24 soft samplers.
• Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and REX2 Loops – all single (non-looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NN-XT, and EXS24 soft samplers.
• Reason ReFill format includes WAV and REX2 Loops – all single (non-looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NN-XT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads' Reason.
• Ableton Live Ready Pack format includes Pre-Warped WAV Loops and REX2 Loops – all single (non-looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a self install .Alp File that will import all clips and instruments into your library.
• 1.18 GB
• 24-Bit Quality
• 71 Bass Loops
• 124 Separate Drum Instrument Loops
• 81 Full Drum Loops
• 32 SFX Loops
• 54 Music Loops
• 11 Pad Loops
• 10 Bass Multi-Sampled Instruments
• 6 Multi-Sampled Synth Instruments
• 16 SFX Hits
• 20 Vocal Loops
• 20 Synth Stabs
• 115 Drum Shots
• 342 REX2 Files
• 22 ready-to-play soft sampler patches formatted for EXS, Halion, Kontakt, SFZ and Reason NN-XT Samplers