'Hauswerks: A Spectrum Of Haus' is the latest exclusive collection of designer Artist Series samples from Loopmasters. Check out why Hauswerks has been responsible for the production on so many of the world's greatest Dance releases of the last few years by unlocking the secrets of his success with this fantastic sample pack today.
Until 2010 Hauswerks (a.k.a Colin Barratt) had been one of the unsung heroes of Electronic music in the UK. This ranges from his own productions and remixes, to being the engineer behind so many established names, including Mark Knight, The Machine, Filthy Rich, Paul Thomas, Daley Padley, Sonny Wharton, Chris Special, Paul Cooper, and many more!
After over a decade spent honing his skills in the studio, his efforts are now paying off, with recent releases on labels like CR2, Toolroom, Suara, Data (Ministry Of Sound), Black Hole, Azuli and 303 Lovers. These releases have also started the demand for his skills behind the decks at some of the world's best clubs and events including tours of South America and dates this summer in Ibiza.
Featuring a huge selection of useable samples for all forms of House, the collection does pay special attention to the more Deep and Tribal areas of House music which are so popular on a worldwide basis at the moment.
Also included are a great selection of old school Keys and Synth sounds, calling on inspiration from Berlin to Chicago and featuring Dark and Distorted elements alongside plenty of Drums and Percussion.
The collection weighs in at 760 MB and includes 580 samples recorded at 24-Bit, with 329 Loops between 122 and 126 BPM, and 250 One-Shot samples. Also included are 22 ready-to-play patches for reason NN-XT, Halion, EXS, SFZ and Kontakt compatible soft samplers. Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live versions are also available to purchase separately.
In detail, within this exclusive Loopmasters sample pack you should expect to find 50 Deep and Chunky House Bass Loops, 47 Inspirational Music Loops, 161 Percussive Loops, 45 Deep Drum Loops, 21 Vocal Stab Loops, 96 Drum One-Shot Samples, 55 FX, 40 Bass Tones, and 60 Synth FX.
Format Options Explained:
• Zip (main) format includes ACIDized WAV and REX2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NN-XT, and EXS24 soft samplers.
• Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and REX2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NN-XT, andEXS24 soft samplers.
• Reason Refill format includes WAV and REX2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NN-XT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
• Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped WAV Loops and REX2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as an .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip (main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.
• 24-Bit Quality
• 759 MB
• 50 Bass Loops
• 47 Music Loops
• 161 Percussion Loops
• 45 Drum Loops
• 21 Vocal stab & Atmos Loops
• 96 Drum Hits
• 55 SFX Hits
• 5 Bass Multi-Sampled Instruments
• 5 Synth Multi-Sampled Instruments
• 330 REX2 Files
• 22 Soft Sampler Patches For Kontakt, Halion, EXS24, NN-XT and SFZ Formats