'Baker Brothers: Raucous Funk Session Vol 3' features fantastic Funked up basslines, keys, horns, and guitars in a truly spectacular collection that weighs in at 1.54 GB. Following the success of the first two Volumes, Monster Sounds have put the Bakers back in to the environment they know the best, a darkened analogue studio, poured large amounts of strong coffee down their necks and set them loose again.
With a line up change in the rhythm department the guys are back with a more raucous sound. Now sitting at the drums is Californian beat man Theodore Carrasco, who has added a different West Coast Funk flavour to proceedings, even bringing his special gold sparkle vintage kit for the occasion.
This pack also sees the inclusion of a classic Gem organ and Chris's monstrous Gibson Grabber bass adding another vibe not seen on the previous packs. Recorded on a recently serviced SSL desk and a heap of lovely vintage gear, the sound is bang on as authentic as you can get.
The Baker Brothers have been rocking dancefloors far and wide with their huge entertaining live show for over 10 years now and have toured Japan and Europe extensively, delivering an explosive, killer Funk show.
With numerous releases under their collective belt, the band are currently in the studio working on their eighth album for the well respected Record Kicks label, having also just had an exclusive track released on the labels celebratory anniversary compilation.
Proof of the quality of these players if needed, has to be the inclusion of their work into the Tarrantino Django soundtrack on the "Payback Untouchable" tune.
During their career, The Bakers have sold out Soho's legendary Ronnie Scotts club and have supported legends such as Sly and The Family Stone, Jools Holland and John Schofield. Their infectious, raw Beats and basslines underpin edgy melodic horns and funky guitars.
Over their consistently prolific career so far they have gained critical acclaim by the likes of Mr Scruff, DJ Muro, Keb Darge, Florian Keller, and The Roots. They have worked with guests such as Average White Band's Hamish Stewart, Vanessa Freeman of Reel People and UK percussion legend, Snowboy.
In detail expect to find 113 bass loops, 151 drum loops, 196 guitar loops, 94 sax loops, 105 trumpet loops, 95 key loops, 20 percussion loops, five bass multis (total 45 samples), 28 drum fills, 44 drum hits, 774 REX2 loops and 22 soft sampler patches for NN-XT, Halion, Kontakt, EXS24 and SFZ.
This is a huge collection of what Monster Sounds consider to be the best royalty-free Funk samples on the planet, so make sure you check out the Demo, and don't miss out on the freshest most authentic funk samples currently available.
Format Options Explained:
• Zip (main) format includes ACIDized WAV and REX2 Loops – all single (non-looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NN-XT, and EXS24 soft samplers.
• Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and REX2 Loops – all single (non-looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NN-XT, and EXS24 soft samplers.
• Reason ReFill format includes WAV and REX2 Loops – all single (non-looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NN-XT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads' Reason.
• Ableton Live Ready Pack format includes Pre-Warped WAV Loops and REX2 Loops – all single (non-looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a self install .Alp File that will import all clips and instruments into your library.
• 1.5 GB
• 24-Bit Quality
• 113 Bass Loops
• 151 Drum Loops
• 196 Guitar Loops
• 94 Sax Loops
• 105 Trumpet Loops
• 95 Key Loops
• 20 Percussion Loops
• 5 Bass Multis
• 28 Drum Fills
• 44 Drum Hits
• 774 REX2 Loops
• 22 Soft Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, EXS24, NN-XT and SFZ formats
The pack is also available in Apple Loops, Ableton Live Pack and Reason ReFill to purchase separately.