'AAA Game Character Witch Doctor' by Epic Stock Media is a unique collection of tribal voice over samples designed for fantasy games and trailers.
This voice over sound library features a male antagonist inspired by MMO's and RPG games with more than 429 immersive, game-ready voice samples, vocalizations, battle cries and sayings, custom dialogue lines, and everything needed to creative interactive and compelling cinematic characters, and outstanding game-play audio experiences.
The Witch Doctor's voice can be described as a tribal troll character, deep, similar to a Jamaican accent, dynamic, dark, and rich with texture. Perfect for a villain, enemy boss, NPC, or antagonist character in your next game, project or production. His voice is ready to go out of the box but is clean enough for further processing. Plus you get both wet and dry versions of the entire library, so you have the ability to customize how he sounds. All of the recordings are delivered in 96khz/24bit WAV format, giving you the best quality for heavy sound editing, pitch shifting and FX processing, while keeping a top notch level of clarity and precision.
• 429 Fantasy Character Voice-Over Samples
• 19 Battle Cries And Sayings
• 5 Breathing Types: Slow, Out Of Breath, Quick & More
• 19 Coughs: Stock, Long, Hacking, Short, Quiet, Wheezy
• 17 Crying Sounds: Big, Short, Whimper, Painful, Heart Broken
• 144 Immersive Dialogue Lines Like A Curse Upon You, How May I Serve You, I Follow The Spirits
• 23 Fight Vocals: Angry, Big Swing, Hit, Grunt, Growl, Roar
• 13 Jumping Vocalizations: Big, Double Jump, Windup, Quick
• 14 Laughing Voice Files: Big, Evil, Sarcastic, Short, Wheezy
• 30 Pain Vocals: Gut Punch, Pain, Long, Juicy, Stab, Wounded & More
• 145 Stock Dialogue Lines For Basic Interactions: Copy That, Attack, Game Over, Help Me, Need Ammo & Many More
• 100% Royalty-Free