'Sounds From The Modular' is a brand new sample collection filled with analogue electronic bleeps, modulations, sweeps, pads and filthy noises. This one takes you on a journey back to life before MIDI and soft synths, a time when adventuring synthesizer pilots were the pioneers of the sonic world.
In a darkly lit room with enough cabling to rewire a house, a huge metallic monster sits ready to unleash its euphonious tongue.
Produced by Mike Hulme of U&A Recordings exclusively for Loopmasters, 'Sounds From The Modular' sees an impressive custom built modular synth with monstrous analogue tones, riffing out cutting-edge Techno basslines, epic washing pads with glitchy bleeps and Techy modulations. All performed live by Mike and tempo-synced for total accuracy.
Expect to find 1.66 GB of loops and sound FX, such as ground-shaking bass, dirty modulating arps, lo-fi bleeps, epic chords, ear-twisting SFX, robotic rhythms, white noise sweeps, and massive epic pads.
In detail, you'll get 126 Bass Loops, 54 Modular Rhythm Loops, 4 Bass Multi Sampled Instruments, 20 Bass Stabs, 170 FX Bleeps, 42 Chord Stabs, 33 Pads, 60 Textures and 246 Rex2 Files.
Also included are 104 ready-to-play soft sampler patches for Kontakt, Halion, EXS24, NN-XT and Sfz formats with Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live formats available separately.
All the sounds have been perfectly sampled using high-end equipment to maintain every nuance from the analogue circuitry. The loops are all sampled at 128 BPM, giving you upmost flexibility in modern Dance styles, suitable for Techno, Tech House, Underground House, Minimal, Cinematic soundscapes, and much more.
• Analogue Systems: RS-95e, RS-380
• Bubblesound: uLFO (with customised voice chip & tracking upgrades)
• Wiard/Malekko: Oscillator, Boogie Filter
• Tiptop Audio: z2040
• Intellijel: uFold, Quad Invert
• Makenoise: MATHS, ModDemix
• Kenton: Solo USB
• Doepfer: A-101-2 Low Pass Gate, A-138b & A-138c Mixers (OP Amp upgrades: OP484FPZ & LM4562NA), A-143-2 Quad ADSR, A183-1 Dual Attenuator, A-132-3 Dual VCA (CEM3360 chip)
• Analogue Solutions Telemark
• TL Audio C-5021 Valve Compressor (with custom valve upgrade)
• Dbx 266XL compressor/gate
• Mackie 1604VLZ Pro
• RME Multiface
• Electro Harmonix: Deluxe Memory Man
• Small Stone Nano & Stereo Poly Chorus
• Malekko: Spring Chicken
• Blackout Effectors: Musket Fuzz v2
• Boss: DS-1
• WMD: Geiger Counter
Format Options Explained:
• Zip (main) format includes ACIDized WAV and REX2 Loops and all single (non looping) sounds and sampler patches for Kontakt, Halion, NN-XT, and EXS24 soft samplers.
• Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and REX2 Loops and all single (non looping) sounds and sampler patches for Kontakt, Halion, NN-XT, and EXS24 soft samplers.
• Reason Refill format includes WAV and REX2 Loops and all single (non looping) sounds and sampler patches for NN-XT and Kong. Comes as a .RFL compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
• Ableton Live Pack format includes pre-warped WAV Loops and REX2 Loops and all single (non looping) sounds and sampler patches for Ableton's Sampler. Comes as an .ALP File, only for use within Ableton Live.
If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip (main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.
• 24-Bit Quality
• 1.66 GB
• 246 REX2 Files
• 126 Bass Loops
• 54 Modular Rhythm FX Loops
• 57 Moduuar Rhythm Loops
• 15 Bass Multi-Sampled Instruments
• 20 Bass Shots
• 170 SFX
• 42 Chord Stabs
• 60 Textures
• 104 Soft Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, NN-XT and Sfz formats
Apple Loops, Ableton Live and Reason Refill packs available separately.