'Studio Works' from Ueberschall marks an ambitious new milestone in live sounding, funk-filled, organic loop content. Diverse variations of Soul and sub-genres are provided for each instrument choice, with top-notch players providing unique character and originality to their phrase treatment and articulation.
Ueberschall set out to capture the best of the "Studio A" session feel using premium analog gear with proprietary mixing and mastering methods. Zero MIDI quantizing was desired or applied for the purposes of this release, thereby retaining the live human-made vibe in all phrases and grooves.
This 1.8 GB package is immensely compatible with Soul, Funk, Retro, RnB, Acid Jazz, House, and Downbeat sound environments. In addition to the Construction Kits, a substantial selection of individual phrases are also provided.
These kinds of tones and the broad range of variety included offer a universal appeal for countless additional genres, old, new and hybrid. Musical purposes of varying scales and mediums can benefit from this classic sound treasury.
'Studio Works' provides a convenient way to access a variety of full bodied, naturally enriched tones without having to setup, engineer, schedule and oversee sessions under tight budgets and time restraints.
Ueberschall strived to maintain richness of tone from the ground up in their approach and implementation of methods to assemble this collection. Zero Virtual Instruments/Virtual Effects were used, leaving the material in its most transparent valve, tube, tape-enhanced state, to further alter and treat at your discretion.
Check below for a list of analog processing and sweetening tools applied throughout this collection:
• Reußenzehn Suitcase Preamp
• Mu-Tron Phasor II
• Wem Watkins copicat
• Roland RE-201
• Roland RE-301
• Universal Audio 6176
• Universal Audio 1176 LN
• Avalon VT 747
• Drawmer 1969
• TL Audio 5051 Ivory 2
• Engl, Vox & Peavey Tube Amps
• Nagra mono & stereo Tape recorders
• Groove Tubes - Tube Preamp for Bass
• Groove Tubes - GT40
• Shure SM 57
• Sennheiser MD 421
• Neumann U 87
• Neumann KM-184
• Morley Wah-Wah
• Boss TWah TW-1
• Boss Super Phaser PH-2
'Alive By Design':
This library totals 1,082 loops and 414 single sounds. All instruments in this release have been performed by thoroughly experienced drummers, keyboardists, guitarists, percussionists and others. Featuring bonus electronic grooves that were specially constructed to gel with the retro stylings of this compilation.
In addition to the warmth provided by analog coloration in the recording process, fidelity and textural contrast are further complemented by the use of classic recognised, respected and/or unique musical instruments. Live-played Phrases and Single Shots were recorded from:
• Sonor S-class
• Sonor Delight
• Fender Jazz Bass (1965)
• Fender Precision Bass (1972)
• Yamaha TRB-6P
• Musicman Stingray
• Fender Stratocaster
• Gibson Les Paul
• Framus Steelguitar Waikiki
• Fender Rhodes Mark 1 (1973, 1977)
• Wurlitzer Piano 200a
• Hohner Clavinet D6
• Hammond B3
• Korg CX3
• Philips Philicorda
• Moog Voyager
• Moog The Rogue
• Korg MS10
• Korg MS20
• Solina String-Ensemble
• Korg Microkorg
• Korg Polysix
• Glockenspiel (Sonor)
• Vibraphon (Sonor)
• Jomox xBase
• Syncussion DRM1
• Korg Minipops
• Boss Hand Clapper HC-2
All of 'Studio Works's funky sounds are programmed for the Elastik Audio engine, so you'll have fast access to pre-mapped and structurally organised presets for fast track usage. Mix or stack material within this release or with additional Elastik archives rapidly thanks to Elastik's built-in DSP effects. Plus you can modify, remap, filter, pitch shift, tempo sync, change loop slices down to granular levels and save your own preset.
When you buy Ueberschall you know you're getting a name that is established across the multi-media industry, backed by over 20 years history. Ueberschall are proud to have their content used by all walks of artists, in films, commercials, music collections, songs, on stage, in clubs, on TV, and many other creative mediums.
Their goals are to provide bountiful, quality, inspiring, effective, up-to-date (where applicable), easy-to-use sound collections and tools for sound media projects.
• Drums by: Beni Reimann, Matthias Wagner, Alex Nehe
• Bass: Michael Fetscher
• Electric pianos: Tom Wauch, Michael Fetscher
• Guitar: Michael Fetscher, Steve Turgoose, Tom Wauch
• Organ: Michael Fetscher, Markus Lang
• Synthesizers: Michael Fetscher, Tom Wauch, Markus Lang
• Electro beat programming: Michael Fetscher
• Percussion: Beni Reimann, Topo Gioia, Alex Resch, Rolf Nill, Michael Fetscher
• No MIDI (natural, artistic live feel)
• Best studio equipment (check the analog gear list!)
• Inspired by Nu Jazz and Acid Funk
• Elasik Player for harmonious sync with every project
• Live recorded Instruments (real instrument sources, not from synthetic dsp)
• Played by professional musicians (experience, skill and exposure embedded)
• Brings a natural touch to any song (great on its own or to beef up the live feel in a digital piece)
• 1.8 GB
• 1,496 Loops and Samples