'Rock Vol 1' by SessionBand is a unique collection of over 3,500 multitrack Rock and Metal loops featuring 3 of the world's top session musicians.
Use them together for an instant Rock band, or strip them down into individual parts. Download this stunning loop pack and start creating studio quality Rock and Metal tracks to your own chord progressions in minutes!
All SessionBand loop packs contain complete sets of loops which are entirely chord-based so you can create music to all the chord sequences you want. They are precision-edited so you know that they will loop seamlessly wherever you put them in your session.
Guitars - Adam Goldsmith
Adam is one of the world's most sought-after session guitarists. His playing is featured on numerous best-selling albums and his TV appearances are seen by tens of millions. His performing credits are diverse: from Brian May, Meat Loaf, Robbie Williams and Elton John, through Will Young, Ronan Keating and Beverley Knight all the way to Katherine Jenkins and the London Symphony Orchestra.
Drums – Ralph Salmins
Ralph is one of the world's most in-demand drummers - three times nominated as a world 'Top 10' drummer in the Rhythm Magazine Poll. Among countless international stars, Ralph has performed with many Rock greats including: Gary Moore, Tori Amos, Jeff Beck, Alice Cooper, Paul McCartney, Alanis Morissette, Van Morrison, Jim Steinman, Meat Loaf, Sheryl Crow and The Waterboys.
Bass - Geoff Gascoyne
Geoff is one of the UK's most hi-profile bass players as well as a prolific composer, arranger, producer and musical educator. In a 25 year career, he has played with some of the biggest names in music including Georgie Fame, Sting, Van Morrison, Bill Bruford, Gloria Estefan and Jamie Cullum – with whom he was bassist, MD and arranger for 7 years.
Producer – Geoff Gascoyne
• 3600 Chord-Based Multi Channel Loop Stacks (9,255 Individual Loops)
• Original High Quality WAV Recordings
• 15 Diverse Rock & Metal Styles: 70s Slow Progressive, 90s Half-Time Grunge, 90s Progressive Metal, Red Hot Funk, 70s Progressive, UK Modern Alternative, 80s RnB Rock, Modern Groove Metal, 90s Half-Time Thrash, Heavy Metal Gallop, 80s Thrash, New Half-Time Thrash, Modern Us Alternative, 80s Double-Time Heavy, 80s Heavy Triplets
• Tempos From 80bpm To 190bpm
• 10 Chord Variations For Every Root Note In All 15 Styles: Maj, Min, Sus2, Sus4, B5, 5, #5, 7(#9), Maj7, 7
• Fully Labelled With The Following Information: Style Number, BPM, Instrument, Chord Variation & Duration
• Arranged Into 15 Main Style Folders (Construction Kits) With Sub Folders For Root Note (D, E, F# Etc...) & For Chord Variation (Dmaj, Dm, D7 Etc...)
• All 15 Main Style Folders (Construction Kits) Contain The Same Combination Of 2-Bar Loops & 1-Bar End Chord Loops
• 15 Alternative Drum Grooves & Drum Fills In Addition To The 'Main' Drum Pattern For That Style