'Ambient Earth: Nature Loops' by Epic Stock Media is a subset of loops taken from the label's field recordings release 'Nature's Soundscapes' sound library.
Particularly suited for games, multi-layer environments and backgrounds, this FX collection includes traditional and alternative points of view on the sounds of wind, water, rain, thunder, forests, mountains, and nighttime. The collection is a fantastic complement to any sound designer needing to recreate organic environments or soundscapes.
All files inside 'Ambient Earth: Nature Loops' loop seamlessly. Most loops are 45-60 seconds in duration and can be played for as long as you need them to. This nature ambience loop library showcases sound effects from all across the beautiful rolling hills of Tennessee, countryside of New York, and The Rocky & Smokey Mountains.
After one year of recording different locations with the aim of creating a valuable resource for game sound design, the library was ready to be released into the wild (no pun intended!).
The awesome power of nature is in your mix and you'll be in total control with these beautifully captured sounds. Impress your audience with the grand auditory experiences you can create with these natural sound effects.
• 135 Loops
• 44.1kHz/16-Bit WAV
• Designed For Games, Film, Video, Motion Graphics & Ambient Tracks
• 129 Minutes Of Background Nature Sounds
• Includes Soundminer Metadata For Easy Search Capability & PDF Descriptions
• 16 Forest Ambience Loops
• 10 Mountain Nature Loops From The Great Smokey Mountains
• 17 Nighttime Loops Recorded In Tennessee
• 15 Ocean & Wave Loops All Recorded In New York
• 34 Rain & Thunder Loops
• 21 Water Sources & Stream Loops Including Rocky Mountain Sources
• 8 Suburban Nature Loops Including Tennessee Birds
• 14 Wind Background Loops Including Rocky Mountain Cave
• Game-Ready, Mastered & Optimized In Length & Size To Reduce Game Distributions & Space
• 100% Royalty-Free